I had a misscraige about 3weeks ago I really want a baby and I have had white stuff coming from the vigina?

I had a misscarige about 3 weeks- 4weeks ago I still haven't come on my period I have being having unprotected sex about 6 times what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to know you had a miscarriage. I hope your next pregnancy is a very healthy one.

It can take a few months to get pregnant again after having a miscarriage. The white discharge could mean you are actually ovulating now which is a good thing! Give yourself time to recover, both physically and emotionally and see what the next few months brings.

We wish you the best,