i had my period on 15th ofaugust and i got my my period again this 29th. I'm surprised to see this and worried. i'm 24yr old. this is the first time it is happening

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

Generally two periods in a month is not something to be concerned about. It's often due to a hormonal change in your body or even a lifestyle change or stress that particular month. There are other reasons too that are discussed on this article, I think it will help you: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/reasons-having-period-every-two-weeks