I had my period on 4/5/13 i had unprotected sex for 4/15/13 4/16/13 4/17/13 4/18/13 4/19/13 4/20/13 4/21/13 4/22/13 i have been having headaches and lower back pains with servere pains in my stomach am i pregnant?

By Anonymous April 25, 2013 - 9:36am

We can't tell anyone if they are pregnant but if you are having unprotected sex then the possibility is there. You can take a pregnancy test if your period doesn't arrive on time.

Severe stomach pain can be a sign of something else, like appendicitis or an ulcer so if the pain doesn't stop or remains severe, see a doctor straight away.