I had my period on the 5th of september and it ended on the 11th

my period had came back on the 24th of september im not bleeding heavy its kinda dark lighish red and i'am crapping cand you please tell me what this means i hope it aint nothing bad

Your period was 21 days apart and this is considered normal. A normal cycle is considered from 21 days to 35 days.

Even if you normally are around the 28 day mark, a 21 day cycle is not considered serious. You may have a hormonal change this month or a change in body chemistry that caused this.

As always, contact your doctor if you still have concerns.