Q: 

I had my period but can i be pregnant?

On August 2nd me and my boyfriend mutual masturbated each other, but i kept my underwear on and he enjaculated inside his boxers. I'm almost sure I only felt pre-cm when he was almost about to ejaculate and around that time i wasn't touching myself anymore. On August 11th i had my period, it lasted 5 days and it was like my all other periods. There is no chance I'm pregnant right?

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

You can't get pregnant this way. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside the vaginal canal or (more rarely) on the opening.

Helena

Tags: