I had my period but I'm having back pain, cramping and feeling tired

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 2:15pm

I had my period that finished last week and 2 days later I have sore breasts, back pain, heart burn, feeling tired and can smell things more .Can I still be pregnant and thought I had a period but it wasn't ? I have a 1 year old who when I carried him from finding out till I had him 7 months I bled every time I went to the loo they said my placenta was low . What do I do? Shall I take a test or wait a while? Or could it be something else?

Anonymous

I've been having unprotected sex but I didn't get my period till 2 months later and I ended it on a Monday I i haven't been able to eat because I don't get hungry so I force feed and I want to puke . I have pain on my lower right and from my belly button like cramps . I took a test and it's negative . Could the test be wrong ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you did get your period, then you are not pregnant.

Consider scheduling an appointment with your gynecologist to find out why you did not get a period for two months. If you are in your 50s, this might be a sign of early menopause. Otherwise, some hormonal imbalance is present.

You need to find out why you are unable to eat, are having lower abdominal pan and cramping.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi. Just wanted to ask a question.. K so, I had my period on the 31st, it ended on the 6th of feb. Which is so strange, because I normally get it on the 21st.. But yeah, the first day I bleed just when I would pee.. Second day was brutal.. I had really bad cramps, with small blood clots, but still not much blood on my pad.. Then on the 5th day, the cramps went away. So I went to the doctor, she gave me a pregnancy test, not a blood test. But anyways it was negative... But now I'm so confused, as of what could be happening? My breasts been tender to touch, especially my right one. And its only on the side.. What could this mean?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

What did you doctor think was the reason for this change in your period? She is the person to ask.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hey I had unprotected sex on January 22'2017 and again on February 1'2017
But I ovulated on January 20-26 my period came as scheduled on February 6 but starting on the February 5 I throw up in the morning and then everyday after that I been throwing up in the morning so far it's been a week could I be pregnant even tho I got my period I never vomit for no reason

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you had a normal period, you are not pregnant.

Vomiting every morning is not normal. Are you having any other symptoms of a virus? Consider speaking with your physician. This is not something you want to ignore.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
My period started on 2nd January and ended on 5th of same month of which i had unprotected sex ,then also on 19th i had sex ..i got my period on 29th which was normal since its regular and usually takes 26-27 days.now my issue is i have serious backache and headache.is thee possibility am pregnant.
thank you.

Hello Anon

Back pain and headache can have many causes - consult your doctor.

If you haven't had sex since your period, you are not pregnant.

Anonymous

hi I had been bleeding for a whole month not so much that I only changed once a day,and then it stops and then its there again,pink light brown,and when I wipe is pinkish with white discharge,and then little red and again just brown and then pink,it stopped today but I have slight cramping and a little backache,could I be pregnant.

Hello Anon

A pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant. I also suggest you talk to your doctor about why you are bleeding like this as this kind of bleeding is not considered normal.