I had my period but I'm having back pain, cramping and feeling tired

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 2:15pm

I had my period that finished last week and 2 days later I have sore breasts, back pain, heart burn, feeling tired and can smell things more .Can I still be pregnant and thought I had a period but it wasn't ? I have a 1 year old who when I carried him from finding out till I had him 7 months I bled every time I went to the loo they said my placenta was low . What do I do? Shall I take a test or wait a while? Or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Jenny

So, I had unprotected sex like a month ago and after 2 weeks my period came( Dec 16) everything was normal (5days) but like 2 to 3 days after my period I started with cramps and backache, headaches, dizziness and my boobs been hurting the whole month and I'm like 7 days away for my next period.. So I don't know what's going on with my body I'm so confuse... Help please!

Hello Jenny

We can't say what's wrong - you could have a hormonal imbalance or bad PMS. You may have a virus. See your doctor if you don't feel better soon.

Anonymous

I had my period on dec 19th but had sex dec 13,16,18 and day of my period starting. Bleed for 15 days finally stopped jan 2nd . Still having bloated feeling and back pains could i be pregnant?

I think you should go to doctor I had the same thing and I was an optopic pregnancy and now I have only one Fallopian tube If I were you I would go see the doc good luck

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Do your periods normally last for 15 days? I doubt you would be pregnant after all that bleeding. Consider speaking with your gynecologist about this.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi please help me, I need some advice. I had sex 20 days ago, 9 days ago I started feeling constipated, fatigue, nausea, low back pain, sore breasts and dizziness. Then 7 days ago I started bleeding I thought it was my periods, it started earlier then usual and lasted longer than usual. Even after the bleeding stopped I'm stil experiencing the same symptoms the back pains and nausea are more severe then before... I even started cramping and still have them same symtoms isn't it supposed to be over?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please contact your gynecologist to report this. If the sex was unprotected and happened close to when you were due to ovulate, you may have become pregnant.

I am suggesting you speak with your physician because the bleeding could have been a miscarriage. I am concerned that you continue to have cramping and severe back pain and nausea.

Keep us updated,

Anonymous

Hello,
I had protected sex with my boyfriend then 2days later I started feeling bloated, my breast became sensitive, excess gassing n belching. This was 2weeks before my period n it continued till I had my period on the exact date I was supposed to n the period lated for its normal 5days . now my period is over but the bloated tummy n all hasnt stopped. Note: This happens to me everytime I have sex for almost 3years now. The last time I went to the docter I was given ulcer drugs. What can be the course ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you were given medication to treat an ulcer, than the bloating is related to your gastrointestinal system or digestive tract. Return to the doctor who prescribed that medication.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi just call me Jenn. I had unprotected sex almost 2 months ago. I think I got my period 3 weeks ago. It was brown discharged in the morning then at night it was a heavy blood flow. Next day a little bit brown discharge then my period never came back. Now this started a week and so ago my breast feel tender and fuller, I am getting cramps, feeling gassy too. A little constipated. So I took a pregnancy test and it was a negative. Could I still be pregnant?