I had my period but I'm having back pain, cramping and feeling tired

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 2:15pm

I had my period that finished last week and 2 days later I have sore breasts, back pain, heart burn, feeling tired and can smell things more .Can I still be pregnant and thought I had a period but it wasn't ? I have a 1 year old who when I carried him from finding out till I had him 7 months I bled every time I went to the loo they said my placenta was low . What do I do? Shall I take a test or wait a while? Or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hi ? I had sex Oct 30 2016 had some bleeding nov 6 2016 now i am very nauseous tired sore breast could i be pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When is your next period due to start? If it is late by at least seven days, test. Or you can use an early response test and test in the morning, as early as five days before it is due.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had taken my anti pregnancy med kit in strtng of Nov and till now I'm suffering from backpain ,headache ,weakness ,smelling thinks more and low body temperature... Im worried that I'm still pregnant??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please schedule an appointment with your physician, who can examine you and order any necessary blood test and ultrasound to determine if you are pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I had a blood test on Nov 17,2016 and nothing comes in it but today I did pregnancy test at home and it comes positive and today I get my periods also ..and I had taken a i-pill today bcz yesterday I had a unprotected sex with my husband... What does it means?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The bleeding might be your period or caused by taking the i-pill. The bleeding means you are not pregnant and if you were, you are losing that pregnancy. You should speak with your gynecologist about this.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply and I had a blood test 9days before but nthg comes in it

Anonymous

I started my birth control 10/16/16, Had sex on 10/21/16, then started spotting pink/brown on 11/1/16 but by 11/3/16 I started what seemed to be my period (which came in way heavier then normal), yesterday was my last day of my period 11/9/16, and today 11/10/16 I am feeling nauseous, back hurts, and I have a headache. Could I still be pregnant?

If you are new to the pill then you may be having side effects until you get used to it. But as long as you're getting your period you should be ok. Keep taking it everyday and take a pregnancy test if you have pregnancy concerns.

Anonymous

I had already hot period 1week ago?but now I feel pain on my breast and crampy at my lower stomach.. The question is there's any possible that I am pregnant now?