Q: 

I had my period but I'm having back pain, cramping and feeling tired

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 2:15pm

I had my period that finished last week and 2 days later I have sore breasts, back pain, heart burn, feeling tired and can smell things more .Can I still be pregnant and thought I had a period but it wasn't ? I have a 1 year old who when I carried him from finding out till I had him 7 months I bled every time I went to the loo they said my placenta was low . What do I do? Shall I take a test or wait a while? Or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hi, my period started Friday very light very pinkish. Then it got heavier so I'm like OK normal period. Here's the thing my period stopped Wednesday and my sex drive was high so I had sex. Then my period came back very light red for like a day and a half. So I thought man I'm going to check my cervix and it was high soft and open really soft and really open and he ejaculated in me. I'm just confused because I checked again a couple of days later and its lower my cervix I mean but closed. I had a yellowish eggwhite discharge and it happened the same day I checked my cervix now I am having back pain first it was on both sides now on just one it just stopped today could I have ovulated two days after my period

Anonymous

Please I need to know wts wrong with my am usually having pains after my period and I feel the pain too under my feet..

Hello Anon

We cannot say why you are in this pain - please seek medical help.

Anonymous

hi I had unprotected sex a week b4 my period two day later I got my period which was early than usual n lasted for two n half days I mostly last 4 days day 5 and 8 after that period I had unprotected sex again , I started feeling some signs of preg I took a test and it was negative I figured it was too early the a week b4 my next period I got a little heavy bleeding but lighter than my period for two day again now my breast are sore n Im always splitting , tired , back pains and bloated , I hv large food craving , help could I be preg

Anonymous

Hi, Ive been sexually active post my last period, My period us usually last for 6 days however a week before my period was due I had light spotting for 5 days and my period actually came on its due date. Now that I'm on 5 of my period close to the end, I'm having lower back pain, could I still be pregnant?

Anonymous

I have a question plz giude me last month I have a regural period on 10 april with normal flow now today 10 may n suddenly I have so much backache and so much pain in lower abdominal what can I do during these day I dont having sex with my husband can any possibilities of pregrancy???

Hello Anon

If you didn't have sex since your last period, then pregnancy can't happen. You may have rather severe PMS, meaning your period is on it's way.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm really confused I Always have a normal period. I got it on March 27 lasted 5 days as usual but this month I Spotted for one day on the 10th of April, Then on April 17th I started spotting again for 5 days really light I could see it just when I will go to the restroom so by the 23th I got a really light flow medium (I always get really heavy periods) for only 2 days on the 25th just spotted again and that was all I took a pregnancy test 3days after I stop the spotting and came back negative! I don't know what to think this pass days I been feeling really nauseous is it possible I could be pregnant and I tested to soon has any one been on the same situation? Any advice?

Anonymous

hi i have a question, my last period is april 17 my blood flow is normal by 18 to 19 my blood is not too much by 20 i only have a spot to 23 and after my period my lower abdomen is in pain for 2 weeks and my lower back pain, sometimes i feel i tired and sometimes i feel nausea ive been used birthcontrol before my period and now im not using anymore. is it possible that im getting pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you just finished having a normal period, I doubt that you are pregnant.

If the back pain, fatigue and nausea persist or worsen, consider speaking with your primary care physician.

Regards,

Tags: