Q: 

I had my period but I'm having back pain, cramping and feeling tired

By Anonymous February 3, 2014 - 2:15pm

I had my period that finished last week and 2 days later I have sore breasts, back pain, heart burn, feeling tired and can smell things more .Can I still be pregnant and thought I had a period but it wasn't ? I have a 1 year old who when I carried him from finding out till I had him 7 months I bled every time I went to the loo they said my placenta was low . What do I do? Shall I take a test or wait a while? Or could it be something else?

Anonymous

being TTC please i need urgent reply ,i had my period 1day late den on d 26th of april it was so light 27th light aswell den 28th it siezed followed with tummy bites ,diarrhea back waist pain wanna know if am pregnant

Anonymous

I use flow app to tracy my period was 5th-10th of this month my ovulation was seventh of this month but trying to try for baby so had lots of sex every day flo app said chance to get pregnant in 5 days past ovulation and cramping and feel very wet but just a lil bit of a white discharge barley noticeable wondering if its to early to test or if I'm even pregnant?

Anonymous

hello,
I had my period about two weeks ago and I had sex with my boyfriend on my period. we don't use condoms but he doesn't nut in me either... anyways I was at work and then I started to have this white discharge and then I started having menstrual like cramps afterward. I'm really confused. ive read it could be pregnancy but I'm not sure and I don't have insurance so I don't want to go to a hospital just yet.. please help me. I need as much information as possible.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Having unprotected sex without ejaculation while having your period does not pose a risk for pregnancy.

There is no need to go to the hospital because of the discharge.

Keep an eye on it. Should it resemble cottage cheese and start itching, it could be a yeast infection.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, A week and five days after my period went off, i woke up to go to the bathroom at 7 a.m and i was spotting pink discharge in the morning. I ignored it and thought to myself its just ovulation then took a a bath. When I went to the bathroom around 6 I didn't see any discharge. Later that day around 9 p.m I saw brown discharge in my underwear and that's when I thought could I be pregnant? I also had back pains that day but it all went away and I was back to normal the next day. Yes ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend.

Hello Anon

If you're having unprotected sex then pregnancy is possible, of course.

If you don't get your period when expected, you can take a test.

Anonymous

Hi, my usual cycle is 23-25 days, my period was supposed to start on March 20, then we had our last sex on March 29 (I was already 10 days late), then I had spotting (brown with clear discharge), then after 2 days of spotting, I had a moderate period flow, but it stopped mid day, the next day when I woke up, my pad has no blood, but my flow started again in the afternoon till evening, it was still moderate. Not my usual period because my period is usually 5 days (1st day light, 2nd and 3rd day heavy, then moderate, then light). Then it continued on 3rd day (same routine, no blood in the morning), but it stopped, then I had spotting again for 2 days.

I had negative pt results, but I still feel nauseated, tired, my lower back aches, and I still have mild lower ab cramps, I also vomited.

Is it still possible that I'm pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please call and speak with your gynecologist.

Your period has presented differently, and you should be evaluated in person by your doctor.

With a physical exam and any necessary blood tests, you should get an answer.

Regards,

Anonymous

I started spotting 30th of March but period came d normal time, 1st April 2017 cuz my cycle is usually for 29 days. I've since been having regular headache, abdominal cramps and lower back pain. Pls what could be wrong

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

We cannot offer you a diagnosis over the internet and with such limited information.

Please call and speak with your primary care physician. You need to be examined in person by your doctor.

Regards,

Tags: