I had my period oct 29-nov 1st. my bf and i were having sex on nov 20 and the condom broke. he didn't come inside me, just broke condom. I took next choice 2 hours after we had sex.i took the first pill that night and second 12 hours later. i

By Anonymous December 5, 2010 - 9:47pm

i got my period nov 30 and lasted two days. This period was was a little shorter usually its 3 days or so. I am still worried that something is wrong.

As long as you got your period, you're not pregnant, as you can't have/be both.

Your emergency contraception may have caused some changes in your monthly cycle this month. You can take a pregnancy test if you like (it'll ease your mind) and next month should see you back to normal. If you have more questions about Next Choice, their website has a FAQ section.

Thanks for writing!

Ok thank you so much! I was just a little worried because my period was shorter than usual.I think I will take the pregnancy test anyway.