I had my periods last moth but not this month!

Hi. I had my periods last month just like I used to every month. In fact, my periods are weird. It's rarest of rarest scene when I miss. And that is what is happening. I am still not down. Although before my last periods, I had got physical. But I still was lucky to have my timely periods, until this time. Am I expecting? But how is that possible when I had it last month like a normal painful mensurable cycle? Please help. I'm worried as to what is wrong with me. What could be the reason?

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? How late are you?

If you had unprotected sex since your last period, there is a good chance that you are pregnant. If your period is late by more than seven days, take a home pregnancy test.

Try to relax because stress with cause you to be late.