ask: I had my tubes tied clipped and burned 22 years ago I I have missed 2 periods and have taken to pregnancy test came out negative but I feel like I might be pregnant.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER,  Tubal ligation and tubal implants are not 100% effective at preventing pregnancy.  Pregnancy may occur if the tubes grow back together or a new passage forms that allows an egg to be fertilized by sperm. Other conditions can also cause changes to your cycles. You will need to discuss this with your doctor.

Daisy

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :