I had my tubies tied over six years ago in October I had them for a day and November no period at all could I be pregnent

By Anonymous December 2, 2014 - 12:40pm

Thank you for choosing the EmpowHER community and for sharing your question!

Tubal ligation is considered a permanent method of birth control. But there is always a slight risk of becoming pregnant after having a tubal ligation 5 out of 1,000 women after 1 year. Women with tubal ligation are at higher risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. It is possible that you could be pregnant, however not very probable. But it does happen.

You could just be having an irregular cycle brought on by stress or other factors. Try taking a home pregnancy test or you can visit your doctor who will do a blood test for 100% accuracy.

Anon, did this help?