Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: I had one ovary, one tube and a partial tube removed. Can I get pregnant with all these things taken into consideration?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2008. I had one ovary, one tube and a partial tube removed. Can I get pregnant with all these things taken into consideration? I know its almost impossible but I was curious to see if tubal reconstruction or something of that nature possible. I have done a little research and IVF is definately out of my price range!

Hi,
Endometrisis is a difficult condition to live with when you are wanting to conceive. The good news is that yes, there is a chance of conceiving as long as you are still ovulating.

Your individual chances will vary from cycle-to-cycle, depending on many factors of your specific condition. What has your doctor explained to you about your options?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: