I had one tube removed in 2009 and after two kids with one tube,I got the other one tied,clipped and burned in 2012. My cycle lasted two days longer this past month and isn't due til the end of this current month.

By Anonymous April 8, 2016 - 1:43pm

I've gained a little weight and I fall asleep very easily which just started recently. Could I be pregnant? I don't smoke or drink alcohol either

Pregnancy with only one tube that has been clipped and burned would be very rare but with the human body, you never know! Since you are still having periods, it's highly unlikely. You may just be tired from all that you do during the day or perhaps from lack of sleep or a low grade virus.

Take a test to know for sure.