I had periods after 2 days of getting intercourse..my next period is delayed by about 10 days. is there any chance of getting pregnant?

my period is not regular from my very first menstruation. if i am taking regular medicine i use to have periods. I had intercourse about 45 days ago. but just after 2 days of intercourse i had periods. my next date was 21st of may. But inspite of taking medicine i am not having periods till now. But since last week i am feeling a bit weak and a kind of hotness persists in my lower limb generally during morning after waking up. am i going to have period or is there any chance of getting pregnant. is there any medicine to clear my menstruation. please suggest something fast. i will be really greatful.

What do you mean by medicine? Are you talking about being on the birth control pill? The Pill should help to regulate your periods if you are taking it as prescribed.

If you had a period since you had sex 45 days ago, you are not pregnant. You may be just late.

Please let us know what you mean by "medication".