I had protected sex with my boyfriend but the condom broke in the process, I took in ECP a day after . Two days later we had unprotected sex and he ejaculated into me, I took ECP an hour time. Am I at a risk of getting pregnant .

By Anonymous February 10, 2015 - 11:28am

I had light bleeding eight days after taking in ECP and am ready to exprience my period and it not in yet. Have had series of pregnancy texts and it proved negative. I really need help cant understand myself anymore cos I feel pains in my stomach and my abdomen

Since you are misusing emergency birth control (by using it as a method of birth control instead of a real emergency) you will likely experience unexpected bleeding 

If your tests are negative then you are likely not pregnant. Your symptoms may be due to side effects of taking emergency contraception too often.