I had sever displasia and had leep can it come back

I have had the same sex partner for 7 months since my leep sergery and I have to go back to the doctor to get checked out again and im kind of worried I just hope it hasent came back. But could it and what would I have to do.

Susan is right. She has given you good advice according to my own experience and knowledge about HPV and dysplasia.
Good luck and let us know how your appointment goes.

I assume you have an HPV diagnosis? Is this correct?

Because there is no 'cure' for HPV, it can affect your reproductive health more than once - this is why you need to keep getting checked until you have been clear for a couple of years.

So you are doing the right thing by going back and having another checkup. If there is dysplasia found again, the same procedure may be repeated or another option may be chosen (all depending on what's found) or, you may be looking healthy and you'll be good to go for another six months.

I know it's much easier said than done but everyone with this condition goes back over and over for a year or two in the beginning - it's a standard procedure, so try not to worry. You may be looking crystal clear so no need to worry just now. Just get your check up and depending on the results, you'll know more then.

Everyone going in for these kinds of checkups is nervous so your feelings are understandable.

Will you update us on your results when you can?

Cervical Dysplasia

Cervical Dysplasia Guide