I had sex 1 day before my periods. Could i be pregnant?

I had protected sex and he didn't cm at all. There was just precm. We checked the condom later there was no leakage. My periods are already 3 days late. I'm also suffering from pcos my periods are irregular a bit . Like in feb i had them on 16 then march there were no periods next period date was April 10th and then May 12. I was expect next period on June 12 but then didnt come i had sex on 11th june. Could i be pregnant?

Thanks for your post.

Since you had protected sex with no ejaculation you have no risk of pregnancy. Since you are so irregular, your period being "late" is not a warning sign.