i had sex 5 days before my period with a one night stand than i had sex the day of my period with my boyfriend and i am now 19 weeks pregnant is the baby my boyfriends

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community!

No one on the Internet can tell you who the father of your baby is. Ovulation cycles vary, but it would more probable that you got pregnant 5 days before your period than on your period.

The only way to find out the paternity of your baby while you are pregnant is is to have Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity (NIPP): A non-invasive prenatal paternity test is the most accurate non-invasive way to establish paternity before the baby is born. The process is state-of-the-art, combining the latest technology and proprietary methods of preserving and analyzing the baby’s DNA found naturally in the mother’s bloodstream. This test requires only a simple blood collection from the mother and alleged father and can be performed any time after the 8th week of pregnancy. The test is 99.9% accurate.

You can also test for the paternity of the baby after the baby is born. 

Did this help?