I had sex 5/30, my period came 6/11, now its july and its late!! Never happened before!

The last time I had sex was on 5/30 (unprotected) the following month my period came on the right date, 6/11! It's suppose to come on July 8! It has never been late! Could i be pregnant?

Whether you are pregnant depends on your activity since your last period. When you had unprotected sex, you got your period so you could not have gotten pregnant from that particular activity. You cannot get your period while pregnant.

If you have had no sexual activity since your last period, you cannot be pregnant (and certainly not from the month before's sexual activity) so your period is just late. That can happen to even the most regular of women. If you again had unprotected sex this month, then yes, you are risking pregnancy.

I hope this helps you!