I had sex around the end of April turn around and had a cycle on 5/5 that lasted. 2 weeks later I get sore boobs.I have been having sore boobs for a month now.however I'm not regular I have my cycle five days off.so it comes on 6/10

I spotted two days and the next I bled very light. I normally bleed 5-6days.yet I've had my cycle I'm still having sore boobs,itchy nipples,my breasts are sore and veins are popping out.im confused

Your periods does seem very light all of a sudden. You may have some kind of hormonal upset going on. Was the sex you had in April protected? If not I suggest you take a pregnancy test to rule that out.