I had sex on June 3, and was expecting my period around that time, I took plan b pill 23 hours after and exactly 5 days later after taking it I had heavy menstrual like bleeding for three days and had brown discharge after for 3 days, am I pregnant?

I went to the doctor 13 days after unprotected sex and test came out negative.
He didnt ejaculate Im scared cause of pre-cm

Emergency contraception is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours and your doctor has confirmed you are not pregnant via a test. You have no need for concern. Pre-ejaculate only contains sperm if a man has not urinated recently, it's really not that common. You're not pregnant.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills