ask: i had sex with my bf on 18th november. my periods started on 14th november. that was supposedly 4th day of my periods. my bf was wearing a condom but it came off and he cummed. afraid of pregnancy i took the contraceptive pill

By oonav December 31, 2012 - 10:10am

Hi oonav,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you were on your period, while you had sex.  You can not get pregnant.  The changes on your cycle, can be due to the emergency pill.  Most women experience changes on their next period, such as earlier or later, lighter or heavier period.  You might want to take a pregnancy test, if you feel concerned.  

my periods have still not come n iam too worried. can u guide me whats wrong? iam likely to be pregnant?

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :