I had sex with my boyfriend on 24th of August.that day he try to in his penis in my vagina with some precm but could not get in because it was painful for me then he did anus sex but ejaculated outside after that I had my periods on 6th September..

after that month my periods was 3days late and on 9th october i again had sex with my boyfriend and i had anus penetration...and i still dont have my periods..is it mean that I m pregnant.??.I did a pregnancy test
before 2days it was negative...I should mention that I have lack of blood in my body ...what is the meaning of the delayed periods of mine...plzz help me...I need help...

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER!

If you had a period after sex, you are not pregnant.

When is your next period due? If your test was negative then pregnancy is very unlikely - your period may be late due to a hormonal imbalance or even stress.