I had sex with my boyfriend a month before and i am pretty sure that he didn't put his sperms inside me.he was put it outside of my thing. and i couldn't wash it off for minimum one hour. Is there any possibility to get pregnant?

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did if there was no ejaculation inside you at all. As always, if you have concerns, take a pregnancy test.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...