i had a sex with my boyfriend on nov17th 2015 and i got my periods on dec 9th 2015 but as of now jan 21st 2016 i didn't got my next period..i have done 2 pregency tests recently but i got negative...can i think iam i pregent now

By January 22, 2016 - 7:03am

Hi mounika

If you got your period after sex then you are not pregnant. Your two negative tests confirmed this. Your period is late for other reasons - possibly stress or a hormonal imbalance. See your doctor if you don't get it this month. Women can skip a month for random reasons.

But some doctors says that after sex if i had period also their will be a chance to get pregnant...Is this true...?

HERWriter Guide (reply to mounika)

What doctors are you talking about? Can you provide a link?

HERWriter Guide (reply to mounika)

Actually, no, in reading those responses carefully, you will see that it is for women with very short cycles that may get "slight" bleeding. This is not a menstrual period. There is a difference between bleeding and a menstrual period.

I suggest you talk to a doctor in future to talk about your issue. You seem to prefer to argue our answers rather than read them and let them digest. If you don't agree with our answers or help that's no problem - perhaps you'd be better suited to another website.

hai ...Actually i am little bit confused regarding my periods some people says that at the time of pregnancy also we will have bleeding...that's y i thought with my periods also i thought i have some chance to get pregnant.