i had sex in my last period day but i also had a a ipill can i get pregnant

By Anonymous January 23, 2016 - 9:39am

M 19 years old. Today i had sex first time wid my bf but today is my last period day i little bit scared. I Also had a condom and ipill but m totally scared can i get pregnant??? Pls reply fast

Hey there. I had my last period on 20 December .On 1 and 4 January I had unprotected sex and on 5January I took emergency pills(before 72hours) this was my first time to use them, but I didn't bleed afterwards.on 7Jan I traveled to my country where the weather is too much colder compared to where I am living now. After one week I came back (14January ).since then my breast started hurting till
Now and I got cramping.I missed periods but I didn't test for pregnancy.i am worried, please I need your advice.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Diana Orange)

Hi Diana
Pregnancy is possible - you need to take a test.

There was no need to take emergency contraceptives with condoms. Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours so you can calculate your risk from there. It's extremely low.