i had sex before three days of my period came. now my period is late 5 days could i be pregnant i am so confused help me

it was three days before my period after that my period was normal and i just want to know that why my period is late is this something wrong to me

Thanks for clearing that up! 

If you had a normal period after sex then pregnancy is not likely.

I am not sure why your period is five days late this month unless you are often irregular? Stress can also affect periods. If it does't come along in the next few days, take a test just to rule pregnancy out completely, but I am sure it will be along soon.

Actually my period is irregular its about 2,3 days earlier every month. I'll tell you my story my bf and i had sex for the first time on 5th july and my period had come on 8th july. And there is no period for this month. He said to me that he even inserted fully and he even ejaculated nothing inside me. But there is no other reason for my late period. please help me

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what could be wrong - if something is indeed wrong. Schedule an appointment with your doctor, as we can really only guess at this stage. 

When you say you had sex three says "of your period" do you mean three days before or after?

If it was before and you have't had your expected period then take a test to rule pregnancy out, although your risk is very low. 

If it was three days after you had sex then your risk is much higher. Either way, you will need to take a test. 

Will you keep us posted?