I had sex a week before my period, then got my period is there a possibility I'm pregnant?

I had sex on the 28th of July then got my period the 6th of august, my period was light and heavy for about a day and a half could I still be pregnant? Also, the day after having sex I was experiencing mild to moderate pain in my upper abdomen that has been constant for the past few weeks any idea what this pain might be?

Thank you for your question! 

A period after sex confirms you are not pregnant. 

I am not sure what your pain may be - if it was right after sex then it could be an infection and needs an evaluation. 

It could also be something with your digestive system too but any kind of pain for several weeks in row needs medical attention.