i had a small accident .. in that i got hurt near my beely , there is a hard clot near the injury from inside?

By Anonymous March 14, 2016 - 3:13am

what should i do...i have showed it to the dr, he said its normal and gave pain killer

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am sorry to hear that you injured yourself. Glad that you were looked at by your physician.

What did the doctor say about this hard lump or mass? How long ago was the accident?

If the pain persists or worsens or the size of the clot increases, please contact your doctor.
I cannot think of anything else you can do because I don't know what this "hard clot" might be.