i had a surgical abortion now my periods are odd?

By Anonymous December 3, 2014 - 4:04pm

First off I live in mexico so I can't just run and see a doctor for this but I had a surgical abortion after a failed medical abortion back on October 5 I bled for 3 weeks then last month on the 5 the I had a normal period then spotted three days after a bit now this month two days before I'm due I'm having pinkish discharge its not early pregnancy as I've not had unprotected sex and haven't had sex at all during fertile times but I'm having headaches backaches and pains in my abdomen could this be side effects from the abortion still?

Your symptoms could indeed be from your abortion since it was only 8 weeks ago - I'm hoping you don't have some kind of infection. 

It would be normal not to be on track yet for cycle since you are barely two cycles post-surgery. 

If this pain doesn't stop, you really need to see a doctor. Mexico has universal health care so it should not be too hard to see someone, unless you are living somewhere with no medical facilities. I'm not really understanding what you mean about that unless that is the case. 

It sounds like your next period is about to start. 

Please see someone if your pain isn't gone soon. Take care of yourself.

I'm living here with a deported husband I'm not a citizen here so I don't qualify for universal care which no mexico doesn't have unless your poor you have to pay full cost and also I don't live in the federal district the only place abortion is legal so no doctors will treat me out of fear of being arrested I only saw the spotting once but my cramps and backacheare still present iI hope this isn't a condom failed pregnancy or I'll have to get another quasi legal abortion my friends are telling me its an early pregnant y sign