I had twins then a tubal then twins again...now I'm 4 days late. can I be pregnant again?

I had a set of twins in 2010 then had a tubal ligation right after. I gave birth to twins again in 2012. Now in 2014 I'm 4 days late. I have a regular 30 day cycle. I am never late and I've never missed a month. I've had 3 negative hpt and 1 negative blood test. Could I be pregnant?

How many days should I wait to see my doctor if I don't get my period.

After you had your second set of twins, did you have your tubes retied? 

If you have had three negative pregnancies and one negative blood test then trust in them that you are not pregnant.  How old are you? Age can cause the menstrual cycle to change, as can stress, medicatoin or other factors. 

Could any of the above be the case with you?

Hi. .. I'm 31 yrs old. No I didn't get them retied.

If you got pregnant due to your tubes not being tied properly, or due to them opening up for whatever reason, then you should have had them retied if you didn't want to get pregnant again. I am surprised you were not offered this option so that you are protected from pregnancy. Two sets of twins sounds like a ton of fun but very tiring too! 

Since all your tests are negative then pregnancy isn't the case (but it could be, in future, you may want to consider your options) and your period is late for other reasons.  It'll probably be along soon. If not, talk to your doctor.