I had unprotected sex 3 days before my ovulation day and I learnt that sperm can live inside you for 3-5 days ,but now I am bleeding and I also heard of implantation bleeding.I really want to be pregnant but all the home PT I hv done came out negative.

I'm I pregnant or is this implantation bleeding?Because I really want to be pregnant

Please describe the bleeding.

Implantation bleeding is scanty and pink or brownish vaginal discharge. It doesn't last very long.

Menstrual bleeding can start out as spotting, but gets heavier and lasts on average about 7 days.