I had unprotected sex after my periods...on date 17,18,19&20 of January.. But as the same time I took contraceptive pill incase of anything...the next day on 21st of January I took milk....later I received my periods again on 10febuary only

By March 3, 2016 - 3:26am

On this 10feb it only come for a day n half....ever since I avnt received my periods...could I b pregnant

Hi RebellinaWangeshi1111 !

Your periods may be off due to taking emergency contraception but since you only bled for a day and haven't had a period since, you need to take a pregnancy test to see where you stand.

Read more about emergency contraception here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

Hello I have a similar question.

I am in my fertile days and I had "sex" with my bf. I was naked but he had his underwear and shorts on. We don't want to get pregnant but we have been in a relationship for so long that things happen. He fingered me with precum on his hands and when I was on top of him doing dry sex with no clothes he came.

Can I be pregnant? I am experiencing bloating and pain.

There is some risk of pregnancy here but to what extent exactly, we can't say but the risk would appear to be low.