I had unprotected sex, took plan b. Happened again, not my fault, no plan b but withdrawal.

I had sex with this guy about a week after my period. I took plan b the following morning. Then about a week or so later, I was at a party, got a little too drunk and apparently engaged in sexual activities. I was told he pulled out and there was no discharge the next day so I believe he was telling the truth. But when I got the plan b period, it was about a week after the 21st of June. It's the 24th of July now and no period. But I have cramps, which is my only usual period symptom, but no period. I'm really paranoid now. I read that the plan b could mess up periods. Am I being a little too worried too soon? I have a boyfriend and I know I screwed up by letting myself get that drunk but its too late to do anything. He cant know and I'm worried. Again, am I worrying too early?

I took plan b on September 23 because the condom broke and I was on my last pack of birth control. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he always pulled out and because I was scared I took plan b again the 16 of October. I was supposed to get my period 21 of October and it hasn't come yet so I'm a little worried. Could taking plan b a few days before my period be the reason why I'm late?

You are fully protected when on the Pill, there is no need to take Plan B.
You cycle is likely delayed due to taking Plan B. there is no real risk of pregnancy.

I had sex with my girlfriend, she doesnt take plan b pills and shes not on birth control, we had sex today and the condom got stuck in her vagina, im not sure if the sperm went into her vagina, but when i pulled out the condom stood in her vagina , i used a natural lamb condom, it says that its 99% Safe of getting her pregnant, but 0% safe from HIV, Well, then i bought her a plan b pill and she took it like at 12 am, then we had unprotected sex again at 1 am and i pulled out, but they say sperm will still come out while having sex even tho you pull out, i was wondering what are the chances of getting her pregnant if she took the plan b pill and an hour after that happened about having unsafe sex, even tho i pulled out, pleasee help me, she seems to be calm and shes pretty sure she will not get pregnant, but i still want to know the chances of getting her pregnant, thank you so much...

HERWriter Guide (reply to Santanaa_96)

Hi Santanaa

Firstly, stop having unprotected sex if she is not ready for pregnancy!

If she took Plan B then her risk is about 5%. You need to use condoms 100% of the time or she should go on the Pill. Plan B should be used for emergencies only.

Hi Susan,
I am not on the pill currently. I guess I should've clarified that better. My last pack of pills were in September and after my three weeks of hormonal pills, I got my period and right after that, I took plan b because I didn't have any more pills. So, for the month of october, I've been off my birth control.

Hi again

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective so your risk is extremely low. Side effects include delayed periods for the following month. You can take a pregnancy test 21 days after sex but I suspect your period will be along in the next couple of weeks.

Hello, last Thursday, 12/29/2012 I had sex with my bf. We didn't use a condom because I'm on the pill and he came a little inside me, but I took Next Choice later that day because I'm paranoid. My period was due this past Tuesday, 1/4/2013 and I still haven't had it yet. Last month I took Plan B one step and got my period on time. I'm worried that I really screwed up my cycle and will have a late period or I'm worried that the Next Choice wasn't effective since I took plan B at my last cycle. Someone please help!

Hey guys, thanks so much for your help! I did get my period about a day or two ago so we're in the clear. Thank you all so much though. I'll keep what you all said in mind and I am not going to attend any parties or hang out with any one of those people at all.

I was on birth control but I had stopped it since he is currently overseas. And the problem was that I had a fling with this guy way back and when I'm drunk I'm very flirty. But my friends were too drunk to notice. I've already stopped talking to them so it will never happen again. They had said because I was flirty they assumed it was fine. Great friends. But my bigger worry is getting pregnant and my boyfriend finding out. I'm hoping that everything turns out ok and I'm planning on taking a pregnancy test next week if my period doesn't come. Let's just say I'm not having sex for a very long time or going to any more parties.

(reply to Anonymous)

I understand, and did not mean to put you on your defensive about what happened...I was honestly just worried about your friends, your health and consenting to having sex or sexual activity.

It is helpful to have a plan, when you are ready, as you will most likely have sex again, and will most likely go to parties again. I have talked with many college students about how to lower their risks when they go out drinking at parties, and it is possible to still have fun and be safer. Anyways...let us know if you would like to talk more about that; I know right now this is the least important thing on your mind.

Please let us know when you take a home pregnancy test, or when your period begins. You may still have a few weeks to wait, so please let us know if you need to talk again. We will be thinking about you.