I had Unprotected Sex Two Days before My Period was Due, & the Day when My Period was Due I was Spotting, I kept Spotting Very Very Light for the next 6 days, I wouldnt even fill up a pad, Usually My Period is Avergae Flow & on Time. Could I be Pregnant ?

Based on your cycle, getting pregnant two days before your period would make your risk low.

Having sex right before your period can actually change your period - I have heard stories for other women about this - it often makes it lighter.

It doesn't sound that you are pregnant but obviously we can't tell you for sure. If your next period doesn't come along on time (I think it probably will) then test for pregnancy.