i have a 2nd degree burn that blistered i want to know what i have to do when the blister breaks the wound is 3 day old

I'm sorry you got a burn, I know how painful they are and have the scars to show for it.

Some second degree burns will blister, it's not uncommon. You need to keep the area very clean to avoid infection of the blister. We have an article that discusses how to treat second degree burns. Please take a look here:

http://www.empowher.com/burns/content/do-s-and-don-ts-treating-second-degree-burns - you will need to copy and paste this link as our system is temporarily down for that option

I hope this helps,

Burns

Burns Guide