I have been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer with 6 months to live , just wondering what might be feeling physically when it gets close?

I am already so tired, I am gojng b to try chemo but don't know if I will be able to keep it up.

Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry about your diagnosis.

Some people do chose chemo but if they know they are terminal, some stop and focus on quality of life at the end rather than the negative effects of chemo. Talk your doctor about this but the choice is ultimately yours.

If you don't chose chemo, then Hospice (end of life care) is a really good choice. Hospice carers are fantastic at easing fears, answering non-medical questions and offering the best kind of comfort. You will also be pain free with medications.

You can read more about end-of-life symptoms on our busy thread here and talk to many of our readers going through this:

Anon, do you have family and friends who are helping you?

Pancreatic Cancer

Pancreatic Cancer Guide