i have been having a dark brown discharge, i had a scan and it showed i have some tini fonnicles arranged peripherally in my ovaries. pls whats wrong with me?

By Anonymous December 13, 2011 - 12:09pm

It sounds like you may have ovarian cysts.

Depending on the time of the month, ovaries grow follicles that contain hormones and cause ovulation.  So it is normal to have follicles at a certain time of the month.

But if the follicles stay and grow, they can turn into little sacs called cysts.

You can read all about ovarian cysts here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/ovarian-cysts

Has your doctor not called you to explain the results of the test to you? If not, put a call in straight away so you have the information you need.

Obviously I cannot tell you for sure what's going on but this is just a suggestion on my part.

Please stay in touch with us!

Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide