I have been married 7 months , and sex is really very painfull

By August 18, 2009 - 4:01am

first sex is very painfull, i enjoyed more if it is from out side or with fingers , when my husband wants to have sex with me and i am totally ready , i became dry , or it hurts alot, we change positions and i asked him for more foreplay before , he is a pilot and we cant have regular sex as he is always tired.my brain in sex is working and i dont feel orgasms at all, only if i watch porn movies alone , i did by my self without my husnads knows. how ca i enjoy it, my husband told me that my legs is tight and i cant open them although i have agood health but i became afraid, how do women enjoy it in full intercourse ? i need to enjoy it , it makes me feel bad and my husband told me that i dont enjoy . although i love him . what shall i do? do women have oragsms through penertation?
by the way i am 36 years old and after sex or during sex i feel burns

thanks alot for your information, he is very supportive, but i have in my mind that he met many girls as he is a pilot and he slept with many women and he has a good experience in sex, i was virgin , and i want to perform in the best way i can, but i wasnt enjoying it , i was faking the whole issue, but twice or 3 times i was enjoying this, my question now ? should i have orgasm while intercourse with my husband ? men usually feel very happy if they feel that their wifes will have orgasm and they feel that they did something perfect and good.

I will start using lubricants ? that might helps, any suggestions? i might have infection so i will go to a doctor?

now i want to know ? how mentally i should be prepared for sex with my husband? what i should do ? what women do to enjoy it , can i read anything please advice.

Dear lama

Thanks so much for your question, I'm sorry you are having difficulties in this really important area of your life.

The good news is that you are able to enjoy sex (at least by yourself) and achieve orgasm.

When a woman is turned on, she is able to enjoy sex a lot more than when she isn't. Are you feeling pressure, from your husband, to perform? I don't think your problem has much to do with your legs being tight and not being able to open them - or do you also have that problem when not having sex?

Do you use a lubricant? Some women do find sex to be painful if they don't use one. I'd suggest using a lubricant.

Also, if you are feeling a lot of burning, this may be due to not having lubricant but you could also have an undiagnosed infection that you may want to get evaluated by a health care professional.

With regard to orgasms during intercourse - yes - some women do but most do not - they orgasm in other ways, particularly clitoral stimulation. Foreplay is important!

Is your husband generally supportive of you?