I have been spotting for a few days after skipping a week of sugar pills two and a half weeks ago

so I'm on birth control, and last placebo week I skipped because I will be going on vacation in a few months and my period would have lined up with that. Usually I don't skip them. Everything was fine, and I only have one week left until I finish the active pills in my pack and then I will start the placebo week, but yesterday and today I started spotting and it became more like my regular period and I have mild cramps that I usually get with it. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to stop or delay my period until after this weekend. My fiancé is coming to visit and we are long distance at the moment, so i'd really like to delay it. I was wondering if i stopped taking my pills tuesday and wednesday and then continued thursday morning with the remaining pills until the sugar pills and started them, would it increase the chance of getting pregnant, and would it help at all or would I still be spotting and have my period?

Every woman reacts differently when she makes changes in taking the Pill so we can't say if you will spot, get a period or nothing at all will happen.

If you are bleeding yesterday and today it sounds like a period so it should be over by the weekend. However, I'm not sure why you'd be having your period if you are on active pills all the time, that doesn't really make sense. I think it's a good idea to call your pharmacist.