I have been suffering with menopause for 8 years. I was 40 when it started and I am having a tough time with the depression and no interest in anything. I need to get out of this funk. What can I do? Thanks. Sandi

No one has to suffer. Sometimes, we all need interventions, we cannot always go it alone.

Depression will not go away on its own, as you have found. Talk with your gynecologist and together, explore the menopausal therapy options. You may need to take an antidepressant medication. Low dose hormonal replacement therapy may work for you. There are options.

Menopause Guide