Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide

ask: I have been trying to get pregnant for the past six years, I am only 24 years old , I have even went to the extremes of having a HCG Exam , my doctors have always told me, my hormones are normal and the x-ray of my follopian tubes and uterus came back

Perfect I have no idea what could be wrong with me, the only thing that has come back a little abnormal is just my testosterone level, and that was just only slightly off, if the doctors are saying they have no idea what can I do?

- Have any of your doctors referred you to a Fertility Specialist?
- Have any of your doctors recommended testing your partner for fertility issues?

Please let us know how these next steps go, and how else we can help!

How many embryos do you think a fertility doctor should implant in a woman at one time?: