i have been using ovulation kits

I should have ovulated on the 14/15 but i only go near positves on the tests :( now i am not sure if i have ovulated at all :( i had a late miscarage 4 months ago but have had 3 periods so i should be ovulating??

my ovulation tests say negative also...does this mean i dont ovulate? i had a cystectomy done could that be the reason?

I'm very sorry to read you had a miscarriage. I hope you have a lot of support at home.

If you are now regularly having periods then you are regularly ovulating. Don't rely too much on these kits - just have sex at least every other day from day 10 to day 20 in order not to miss ovulation. Since a woman only ovulates for a 24 hour period once a month, these tests can put a lot of pressure on her and her partner. People can ovulate very regularly most months and then randomly ovulate a day or two later or earlier. This is why having sex in this window of time is important.

Good luck with trying to conceive - I know it's hard waiting month after month but time and patience (and lack of stress) will really help.