I have block in my fallopian tubes.

By Anonymous March 14, 2014 - 11:08am

I am 27 years old .I want get a baby.but I couldn't. Then I did pap test.and it shows there is a block in my fallopian tubes
I want to know can I get a chance to have a baby
Pls request me

A pap test will not diagnose a blocked Fallopian tube - generally that is done by laparoscopy and then possibly a biopsy. Was this what you had done?  How much testing have you done to confirm you have a blocked tube? 

Also, is your diagnosis endometriosis? 

If you can give us more information we can help you further. 

Women with a blocked tube can certainly get pregnant - there are medications that can help and also the option of surgery if the medications don't work. 

But please give us lots more information so we can help you! 

We hope to hear back from you. If you are not sure of the answers, call you doctor and tell her you need to meet with her to further discuss your results. 

Endometriosis Guide