Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have block in my fallopian tubes.

By Anonymous March 14, 2014 - 11:08am
Rate This

I am 27 years old .I want get a baby.but I couldn't. Then I did pap test.and it shows there is a block in my fallopian tubes
I want to know can I get a chance to have a baby
Pls request me

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Endometriosis Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!