i have a boil that isnt healn up should i worry bout cancer?

By Anonymous February 13, 2012 - 3:40pm

i have a boil under my breast i am not breast feeding. i went 2 see my dr, wen it was drainig it was clear drainage. my dr gave me a anitbotic n it dreid it up but is still a red bump. she did a caulture but no signs of infection. i will b goin 2 a mamogram should i worry of breast cancer from this? i am 35yrs old with 2 children.

Having a boil, which is a skin infection involving an entire hair follicle and nearby skin tissue, does not predispose you or increase your risk for breast cancer.

Boils Guide