I have a broken femur and surgery in 4 weeks.Can I have sex with my wife?

I feel pain when I tried to sleep with her

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for coming to us with your question if you can have sex with your wife while you have a fractured femur.

The femur is the thighbone. Femur fractures vary greatly, depending on the force that causes the break. The pieces of bone may line up correctly or be out of alignment (displaced), and the fracture may be closed (skin intact) or open (the bone has punctured the skin).

Most femoral shaft fractures require surgery to heal.For the time between initial emergency care and your surgery, your doctor will place your leg either in a long-leg splint or in skeletal traction. This is to keep your broken bones as aligned as possible and to maintain the length of your leg.

Anonymous, is your leg in a splint?

If an attempt at intercourse caused pain, don't do it. Oral sex may be an option.
Honestly, I would refrain until your surgeon gives you the okay.