Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary Tract Infection Guide

ask: I have chronic urinary tract infection with collies bacteria

There is several years than I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection with eschecheria collie.I get an repeated antibiotic treatment,but this works only for a limited time.I need tips for an efficient treatment,either by medial remedies or by natural means.Thank you for help! PRINCESS 258.

Pat Elliott

Princess - Here are some steps you can take to keep bacteria out of your urinary tract and help prevent repeated urinary tract infections:
* Drink plenty of liquids.
* Drink cranberry juice.
* Urinate when you feel the need and do not resist the urge.
* Empty your bladder completely and drink a full glass of water after having sex.
* Wash genitals daily.
* Always wipe from the front to the back after having a bowel movement.
* Avoid using douches and feminine hygiene sprays.

Here's information on natural treatments: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/natural-treatment-urinary-tract-...

Do you take selfies?: