Wellness

ask: I have developed

By Debz Amete

Debz Amete

Thank you. I also have other concerns about my body. I have four kids and I don't like the way my tummy looks. Its so hard to find something that can fit because my tummy hangs.. Is there some thing I can do?

Anonymous (reply to Debz Amete)

Hi Debz Amete,

Once your doctor gives you the ok to exercise.  Exercising such as walking, aerobics, abs workout, can help, in firming your tummy.

Daisy

Debz Amete

Hi Dasiy, yes. Ever since I gave birth my my 2nd child, I've seen a major change with in my body. I started to notice that my underarms are getting darker, my neck and on top of my nose theres a dark line. And in between my Brest. And tryed going to the doctors but they don't give me and answer on how to go about it please help its so embrassing.

Anonymous (reply to Debz Amete)

Hi Debz Amete,

It's common for pregnant women to develop darker areas in the skin.  If you are still concerned, it might be best to see a specialist, such as a dermatologist.

Daisy

Anonymous

Hi Debz Amete,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Do you have a health question you would like to ask.

Daisy  

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: