Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have finger like polyps growing just inside my vagina. they a are about an inch long and have no feeling, they look like the surrounding skin. what it's this?

By Anonymous July 2, 2013 - 12:02pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your post!

It sounds like you may have some kind of growths. You may have harmless skin tags that can be removed.

Or you may have genital warts - these are from the sexually transmitted virus HPV - you can have these removed too, and depending on what strain (s) of HPV they could be, you will be need to be monitored for several years to make sure your cervix doesn't show cell changes that could potentially turn to cancer.

Or - they could be something else entirely. We can only offer you suggestions - you will need to go to your doctor to have these growths analyzed so that you can have any required treatments done.

Please keep us posted!


July 2, 2013 - 12:26pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Vulvar Cancer

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Related Checklists

Vulvar Cancer Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!