I have a friend who was raped when she was a teen.

She never told any one about. I am the only one she has told and I try and help but I am running out of options. I need some suggestions on different ways for her to work through the emotions from what happened. She will not see a therapist or talk to anyone else about it. I am very worried about her and want to help in any way possible. Please help me.

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, there is only so much you can do if she refuses to see a therapist. Her best option is to seek professional help.

There is one last thing you can do for her and it's for you to seek advice and information from RAINN.
The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) provides a toll-free 24-hour hot line for victims of sexual assault at 1-800-656-HOPE. RAINN provides information for friends and family members and if she will open up to counseling, you can search their database for a counselor as well.

Here is more information for you and what you can do to help. Please do what you can for her, but don't feel burdened or obligated if she will not get any help. There is help for her but she must seek it.

Best of Luck,