i have a headache dizziness and nausea

My head hurts alot and im super dizzy when i stand or walk i have vomited a few times and my back hurts (in the kidney area) my uper abdomen is cramping to the point that i am doubling over in pain and my lower back is cramping

Thanks for contacting us!

These symptoms are quite broad and could mean many things but you may have a problem with your kidneys, your pancreas, gallbladder or your appendix, among other things. Certain things, like a bursting appendix or kidney infection can be considered an emergency. Please contact your doctor straight away or present to the ER. Don't wait to hope the symptoms go away.

Please keep us posted. I hope everything is ok.

Thank you i have been fighting a flu/cold and then these symptoms popped up today.